(Total Approx. time: 20-30 minutes)
INGREDIENTS (For 2 people) :
- 2 eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- 325g corn
- bunch spring onions
- English spice or Asian spice powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs oil
* Wash and cut the spring onions
- In a medium size bowl, beat the eggs until well combined
- Then add flour, corn, cut spring onions, salt , pepper and spices and mix well into a dough.
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat
- When it’s hot, add a teaspoon of dough and flatten it out.
- Cook each side until brown and until cooked in the centre.
- When it’s cool, you can cut and serve with salad.