(Total Approx. time: 40 minutes)
- 10-15 ginger biscuits
- 1/2 cup hot coffee or chocolate milk
- light cream
- dry finely cut ginger fruits
- 3-4 tsp sugar
- slices of your favourite fruit (pineapple / strawberry / apple)
- Soak the biscuits in the hot coffee / chocolate milk for 5-10 minutes (until soft).
- In a pudding dish, layer the soaked biscuits on the bottom, then add cream and dried fruits.
- Make another layer of biscuit, and add cream and dry fruits.
- Top with slices of your favourite fruit.
- Cover and keep in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Serve with ice-cream or hot drinks.