(Total Approx. time: 15-25 minutes)
INGREDIENTS (For 1 person)
- 1/4 cup rice or sago
- 1+1/2 cups water (or more)
- 2-3 cardamon
- 1 clove
- cinnamon powder
- 1/4 sugar or honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
* If using rice, wash rice first
* Lightly crush cardamon and clove
- In a small or medium size pot, add all ingredients except coconut milk.
- Mix well and boil on high until rice / sago is cooked.
- When rice is cooked, slowly add in coconut milk while stirring.
- Top with honey, mixed fruits or nuts.
Keeps well in the fridge for 4-5 days