(Total Approx. time: 30-40 minutes)
INGREDIENTS (For 2-3 people)
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/4 cup cut leeks
- 1/4 cut onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp curry powder / chilli powder
- 1-2 tsp oil
* Wash, peel and boil the potato
* Wash, peel and grate carrot and cut leeks
* With a paper towel, soak all the water from the carrot and leeks and make it as dry as possible
* Cut and dice onion and garlic
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the ingredients (except the oil) to make a soft mixture.
- Heat and spread oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add 1 big spoon of the mixture to the pan.
- With a spatula, flatten out the mixture to make an oval shape.
- Cook each side for 3-5 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Serve with green vegetables, fried egg or sambol.