(Total Approx. time: 45 minutes)
INGREDIENTS (For 2-3 people)
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1/4 beetroot
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cut onion
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tsp oil
* Wash, peel and grate sweet potato, beetroot and carrot
* With a paper towel, soak all the water from the vegetables and make it as dry as possible
* Cut and dice onion
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the ingredients to make a soft mixture (except the oil).
- Heat and spread oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add 1 big spoon of the mixture to the pan.
- With a spatula, flatten out the mixture to make an oval shape.
- Cook each side for 3-5 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Serve with green vegetables, fried egg or sambol.