(Total Approx. time: 30 minutes)
- Cupcake molds
INGREDIENTS (For 1 person)
- 1-2 cups rice flour
- 1 cup fresh (or desiccated) coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- salt to taste
- Mix flour, coconut and salt in a bowl.
- Add coconut milk gradually, a bit by bit, mixing together by hand.
- The flour should for into little grains (like to size of rice).
- When it’s like this, place it in a steamer and steam until cooked (about 15 mins).
- Serve with onion sambol or chicken curry or with coconut milk and honey