(Total Approx. time: 30-40 minutes)
INGREDIENTS (For 1 person)
- 1 pack of rice noodles
- cut onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup cut leeks
- 1 tbs grated carrot
- 2-3 chopped curry leaves
- 500ml boiled water
- butter / oil
* Boil water in a kettle
* Place rice noodles in a medium size bowl, pour boiled water over and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
* Wash and cut the leeks and curry leaves
* Wash and grate carrot, peel and chop garlic
- Drain the noodles.
- Heat butter /oil in a pan on medium heat, add garlic, onions, leeks, carrots and curry leaves.
- Fry vegetables until brown.
- Add noodles and mix well.
- Serve on a dish and garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Serve with white egg curry and coconut sambol or eat plain