(Total Approx. time: 35 minutes)
INGREDIENTS (For 4-5 people)
- 2-3 heads of broccoli
- 1-2 zucchinis
- 1 onion
- 2-5 garlic cloves
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 50g roasted almonds / walnuts
- 5-7 cups water
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2-3 tbs oil or butter
- 1/2 cup milk
* Wash and cut broccoli and zucchini
* Cut onion, garlic and mushrooms
- Heat oil / butter in a soup pot, add the cut onions and garlic, cook until golden.
- Add all broccoli, zucchinis, water, salt and pepper. Cook and bring to a boil, about 10-15 mins.
- Lower heat and cook through, mixing well.
- In a separate pan, heat oil / butter and temper mushrooms.
- Add 1/2 cup of warm milk to soup pot. Stir and mix until blended well.
- Garnish with sautéed mushrooms and roasted nuts.